Meher Spiritual Center Tours
Meher Spiritual Center is dedicated solely to Meher Baba. It is a retreat for rest, meditation, and renewal of the spiritual life. All who are interested in Meher Baba and who want to know more about Him are welcome to visit the Center. New visitors are required to take a scheduled tour.
The tour enables the staff to welcome new visitors and share the history, purpose, and activities of Meher Spiritual Center and provides a brief introduction to the life and work of Meher Baba. The tour guide will take visitors through the extensive 500-acre property focusing on the natural beauty, retreat guest facilities, and places and buildings of particular historic interest. The tour also provides the practical information necessary for those who wish to return to the Center as a day visitor or overnight guest. All are welcome to return to the Center after completing the tour.
- Tours take approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.
- Tour guests must wear covered shoes due to rough terrain and wildlife.
- Tour guests should arrive at the Gateway Office fifteen minutes in advance of their scheduled tour time to allow for sign-in and travel into the Center proper with the tour guide.
- Tour guests unable to attend a scheduled tour should call the Gateway to cancel.
- Tours are free of charge.
Scheduling a Tour
Anyone visiting Meher Center for the first time must call the Gateway Office in advance to schedule a tour (843-272-5777, 9 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week). A phone conversation is necessary to coordinate visitors’ schedules with tour availability.
Tours for groups who are interested in learning more about Meher Baba and Meher Spiritual Center can be easily arranged and are most welcome. Please call the Gateway Office to inquire about scheduling a visit for your group (843-272-5777, 9 am – 5 pm, 7 days a week).