First Time Visitors
If this is your very first visit to the Center, you will need a pre-arranged full guided tour.
If you have had a tour and are inspired to come back, you are welcome during our visiting hours.
To refresh your memory about activities at the Center, read What happens at the Center?
Daytime Visiting Hours
Monday – Thursday: 2 – 5 p.m.
Friday: 2 – 6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Evening Visiting Hours
Every day 7:30-11 p.m.
Day Visit Guidelines
- Wear covered shoes at all times on the Center and carry a flashlight in the dark.
- Pets, firearms, alcohol, and illegal drugs are not allowed on the property.
- All guest cabins and use of kitchens for cooking are reserved for overnight retreat guests only.
- Day visitors may not use the Center to access the beach for swimming.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited except where clay pots are provided.
- Direct any safety concerns to the Gateway (843-272-5777).
Read our full list of Directives.
All visitors are to enter through the main gate on Highway 17 (across from the Myrtle Beach Mall) and check in at the Gateway Office. Click here for directions.