The tour enables us to welcome new visitors and share the history, purpose, and activities of Meher Spiritual Center. It also provides a brief introduction to the life and work of Meher Baba. The tour guide will focus on the retreat guest facilities, places and buildings of particular historic interest, and practical information necessary for those who wish to return to the Center.
- Tours take approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Tour guests must wear covered shoes (not sandals) due to rough terrain and wildlife.
- Pets, firearms, alcohol, and illegal drugs are not allowed on the property.
- Tours start promptly at the assigned time. Please call if you are running late or need to cancel.
- Tours are free of charge.
- Your scheduled tour may be cancelled due to rain, please call us to confirm.
- Tours are predominantly walking. Parking spots are available.
- If you have special needs and require a car tour, please notify us in advance.
Scheduling a Tour
A phone conversation is necessary to coordinate visitors’ schedules with tour availabilities. Please call the Gateway Office in advance to schedule a tour (843-272-5777, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., 7 days a week).
Tours for groups who are interested in learning more about Meher Baba and Meher Spiritual Center can be arranged by calling the Gateway Office (843-272-5777, 9 a.m.–5 p.m., 7 days a week).
Planning a visit? Read about Health, Safety, & Accessibility.